Let's start by determining the version of Lightroom you're currently uses There are numerous versions of Lightroom (many with the same name!) and preset file types.
1. Lightroom classic: version 7.3+ (.xmp Files)
2. Lightroom (FREE): desktop version (.xmp Files)
3. Lightroom 4, 5, 6 (.lrtemplate Files)
To start, make sure you know which version of Lightroom you are using. If you don't know, click "Help" at the top of your Lightroom dashboard and then click "System Info" to find out!
1. Lightroom Classic: Version 7.3+ (.XMP files)
Step 1: Download your Lightroom Presets from 123Presets. The presets will come in a .zip file.
Step 4: You're finished! Start using your presets (Develop Mode).
2. In this folder, you will find the presets files with the .lrtemplate extension.
3. Open Lightroom.
4. Choose Lightroom->Preferences
5. There will be a new window that appears, there will be several tabs at the top of the new window. Select the presets tab.
6. Click on the button labeled “Show Lightroom Presets Folder”
7. Copy Downloaded Folder (or Create new Folder) with your presets into the develop presets folder.
8. Simply restart Lightroom and that’s it. Your presets can now be found in the presets section of the develop module of Lightroom.