1. Please download and unzip the presets file and open the resulting folder.
2. In this folder, you will find the presets files with the .lrtemplate extension.
3. Open Lightroom
4. Choose Lightroom->Preferences
5. There will be a new window that appears, there will be several tabs at the top of the new window. Select the Presets tab.
6. Click on the button labeled “Show Lightroom Presets Folder”
7. Copy Downloaded Folder (or Create new Folder) with your presets into the develop presets folder.
8. Simply restart Lightroom and that’s it. Your presets can now be found in the presets section of the develop module of Lightroom.
Video tutorial on how to install Desktop Lightroom Presets