IntroductionI'm always looking for new ways to achieve a clean, natural look in Lightroom. I love the photos I've been able to produce with a simple presets, but sometimes it's hard to know where to start when you're just starting out. In this article we'll take a look at some of my favorite presets for achieving that clean, natural look in Lightroom.
I'm new to lightroom and photography
If you're new to Lightroom and photography, then you may be wondering what all of this is.
Lightroom is a powerful photo editing tool that can help you adjust your photos in a way that would take hours using other software. You can make adjustments like increasing or decreasing brightness, contrast, sharpness and more. Plus, it's easy to use!
Photography is the art of taking pictures with a camera (or phone). If you have an iPhone or Android phone with a camera built-in—you're ready to go!
My favorite natural presets
If you're hoping to achieve this look in Lightroom, there are plenty of presets out there that can help you get started with creating your own beautiful images. A preset is essentially just a collection of settings—ones that have been tried and tested by many photographers before you—so it's easy to pick one up and use it on your own photos without having to spend hours tweaking the settings yourself.
- Natural presets - the motto of this preset is simple: less is more. If you are looking for a nice clean edit, these presets are for you.
- Clean Natural presets - inspired by the simplicity and cleanliness of the human eye. The pack is done in a clean, minimalistic style that easily complements your own personal aesthetics. Save time and tweak later!
- Natural Chic presets - is all about highlighting pastel tones and adding a professional touch. Transform your everyday images with one simple click!
- No Filter presets - adds the final and subtle touch for your pictures! These presets are meant to slightly improve your photos, like balancing out the brightness, add sharpness and keep the natural colors.
Already know how to work with Lightroom? These tips will help you achieve really nice clean looking imagesIn the Basic panel, you'll see two colour wheels. The one on the left is for adjusting your white balance and temperature, while the one on the right is for adjusting your saturation and vibrancy.
- Use these sliders to adjust the warm/cool aspect of your image. For example, if you want to make it appear more blue or green (cold) then drag them towards blue or green respectively. If you want it to appear more red or yellow (warm), then drag them towards red or yellow respectively.
- The saturation slider controls how vibrant colours will look in an image; dragging this up makes colours more vibrant whereas dragging it down makes them less vibrant. The vibrance slider affects all groups of similar colours across an image (for example all blues), making certain hues stand out more than others without affecting their saturation levels so much as with a conventional Vibrance adjustment when moved above 100%
I hope that these tips will help you achieve this clean natural look in Lightroom. It's a great way to create beautiful images with minimal effort and can be applied almost anywhere. If you have any questions about how to achieve this look, or have other tips for using Lightroom, please leave them in the comments below!