Pet photography has become quite popular over the last few years. It's not just for cute animals and their owners, though — pet photography can be an art form that allows you to create amazing images and capture your subject's personality. Or you just love to capture your pet daily life, so Lightroom presets is a must-have!
What is Lightroom presets?
Presets are a great way to save time on your editing process. With just one click, you can make changes to your photo that would've taken hours of effort to do manually. A preset is a file that you can use to apply a specific look to your photos. It’s like having all of the settings for your photos pre-configured and ready-to-go. This means that instead of spending time on tweaking each photo manually, you can speed through your editing and save yourself hours upon hours of time in the long run.
Presets by The Signature Collection
- Dog Lovers presets collection will help you capture all the colors and details of your puppy. Is a must-have pack for every animal lover and the most popular pet photography preset we have.
- Golden Doodle presets are highly popular set specifically created for ALL dog lovers! Super cute presets for the cutest dog in the world! Creates light background, popped up colors, and increase clarity. Works really well with brown dogs.
- Beagle presets highlights pinkish undertones, perfect for Beagle puppies or everyone who is looking for a dreamy look.
Poodle presets is similar to Beagle but has more muted pastel pink look. Looks very well with Poodle pictures, but works with other breed too.
German Shepherd presets has more natural look with colorful tones. Creates muted green, bright, clean look. And as description says - works amazing with loyal German Shepherd breed dog photos and black dogs too.
Labrador Retriever presets has very trendy muted look and pastel color scheme. Works really well for everyone who is looking for more natural, settle look.
- Golden Retriever presets has very popular creamy beige look. Works really well with white puppies and Golden Retriever furry friends.
- Bulldog presets works really well with Bulldog puppies, or just brown dogs in general. Has really beautiful warm, bright look.
These presets will help make your editing process easier, so you can spend more time taking pictures of your furry friends!
Presets are a great way to start editing your photos and learn more about the process. They can help you save time by automating the process of editing and having everything you need in one place. Being able to achieve a particular look will also help with consistency, so that every image has the same style and feel as one another. Finally, presets can be used as a learning tool: they show what adjustments were made during post-processing, which may give you ideas for further customization or improvements in future images.
We hope that this article has given you some insight into the world of pet photography presets. It’s a great way for photographers to save time and make their lives easier, but the most important thing is to use them in moderation! You don’t want your photos looking too artificial or cheesy, after all.